**CERTIFICATIONS ISSUED SAME DAY AS COURSE COMPLETION**
The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. The goal of PALS is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
*Students must have current BLS or PALS Provider Certification Card.
*Students must have a PALS Provider Manual (2015 Guidelines).
- High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
- Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application CPR within 10 seconds
- Apply team dynamics
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
- Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
- Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Post–cardiac arrest management
Contact Anberitha@gmail.com for scheduling
PALS Provider Course
Contact Anberitha Matthews for scheduling.
PALS Provider Manual
PALS Provider Manual Manuals can be mailed out prior to class or picked up at class
PALS Skills Only
Contact Anberitha Matthews for scheduling. Must have online certification to complete.