Who Should Take This Course?
- 13 years of age!
- Little or no medical training.
- Need a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements.
- To be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Heartsaver First Aid +CPR+AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency, until EMS arrive. Students learn duties, roles, and responsibilities of first aid rescuers; first aid actions for medical emergencies, including severe choking, heart attack, and stroke; and skills for handling injury and environmental emergencies, including external bleeding, broken bones and sprains, and bites and stings.
**CERTIFICATION ISSUED SAME DAY AS COURSE COMPLETION**
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Optional exam
- Video-based learning
- Instructor-led, and hands-on skills practice
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Blended is a combination of AHA online – based learning and face-to-face skills check
Also, available in blended learning; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
Contact Anberitha Matthews for scheduling.
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED Online Blended
- Part 1 at your home or office: online simulation completion (0.5 to 2 hours)
- Part 2 at a class set up by an instructor: Manikin practice and skills testing (20-30 minutes)
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED Online Blended – Skills Only
This course is for anyone desiring the sills to manage First Aid emergencies. The Heartsaver First Aid Online Course teaches how to manage illnesses and injuries in the few minutes it takes a professional to arrive.