The Heartsaver CPR + AED Course teaches adult, child and infant CPR and relief of choking as well as barrier devices. Students get hands on training with an Automated External Defibrillator.
Who Should Take This Course?
- 13 years of age!
- Little or no medical training.
- Need a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements.
- To be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Designed for teachers, coaches, babysitters, construction workers, and the general public. Course includes essential information and training in the first-aid skills recommended by OSHA as well as CPR and AED certification training- all in a format that can be delivered in a single day. Course can be modulated to meet the needs of specific workplace or group of employees.
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Optional exam
- Video-based learning
- Instructor-led, and hands-on skills practice
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Also, available in blended learning
PLEASE NOTE: This will not fulfill the requirements for CPR certification for healthcare providers or healthcare students. Register for Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Course to meet your requirements. Contact us via email email@example.com to get more information or schedule a training.
Heartsaver CPR/AED Onsite
Please contact Anberitha Matthews for scheduling.
Heartsaver CPR/AED Online Blended
There are two parts to the Heartsaver CPR/AED with Skill Check course: Part 1 at your home or office: online simulation completion (0.5 to 2 hours). Part 2 at a class set up by an instructor: Manikin practice and skills testing (20-30 minutes)
Heartsaver First Aid
This course is for anyone desiring the sills to manage First Aid emergencies. The Heartsaver First Aid Online Course teaches how to manage illnesses and injuries in the few minutes it takes a professional to arrive.