**CERTIFICATIONS ISSUED SAME DAY AS COURSE COMPLETION**
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Course teaches CPR skills for helping victims of all ages, including providing ventilation with a barrier device, a bag-mask device with oxygen, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED); and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction. Intended for licensed and non-licensed healthcare professionals.
- BLS Provider Course is about 3-4 hour course for healthcare providers.
- BLS Renewal Course is 1-2 hours. Must have current BLS card to take course.
- You will receive a certificate of completion from Redefining Health, LLC in addition to your AHA Certification Card.
All students are required to have a current AHA BLS Provider student manual (workbook) during the class day. IF a student arrives at class without a student manual, they will be required to purchase one for the course or will be rescheduled to a later course.
Online Blended Available.
There are TWO parts to the BLS Provider Online with Skill Check course:
- Part 1 at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (0.5 to 2 hours)
- Part 2 at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Manikin practice and skills testing (15 – 20 minutes) This session normally begins 30-minutes prior to one of our classroom-based courses–May be scheduled now or you may call to schedule after completing the course.
- This is an American Heart Association course
- You will receive your CPR card via email using the AHA eCard system the next day of the course
- Your CPR card will be identical to the classroom-based CPR card with no mention of being a blended “online” course.
BLS Provider Course
Contact Anberitha Matthews for scheduling.
BLS Provider Course and Manual
Manual will be mailed or delivered the day of class.
BLS Provider Skills Only
Contact Anberitha Matthews for Scheduling